Friday, August 19, 2011

Vienna

Within hours if araving in Vienna I started ti write a post for the blog the title was I need something to do. That's how I felt when I first got here I needed a concert, festival, sporting event, ir some kind of activity. I was very wrong their is so much to do here. I think if you where to bring your family to Europe this would be a good place. The people are very nice and helpful most of them sleek some English. The food is good. Their are lots of museums and churches and fun stuff to see. Their is even a amusement park with a cool old ferris wheel and even a water park. Public transportation is really good and they keep the city pretty clean. I went on two bike tours one kind of around the city center and the other kind if through it. I also visited three very diffrent museums, lots of cool churches and a film festival( that was really boring)
Traveling is feeling a little tuff. In just over a week I have been in three countries with three diffrent languages three diffrent currencies and three very diffrent cultures. I'm tired and not trying very hard to be social and meet new people. I am LOVING the experiences that I'm having but I miss friends, family, and familiarity. I'm sure as soon as I'm home I'll miss traveling! Don't we always want what we don't have.
Viva Vienna! Chaoo

1 comment:

  1. And we miss you!! Can't wait to see you soon. Hope you have a blast these last few days, though.

    ReplyDelete