Saturday, August 6, 2011

$ saving tip

I figured out a way to save money last night. Instead of getting a hotel ya just stay up all night. After going the wrong way on the train I missed my stop on the way back the right way so I missed my connection so I got stuck in villach for Austrias version of October fest. It was a lot of fun. I sat down on a table with the best looking food next to a guy with a shaved head and gote. He didn't speak any English but all the people with him did and they where nice enoph to let me hang out with them all night. We just ate and danced and hung out. Most people where dressed in tradition Austrian/ German clothing. Leaderhosen and long dresses. They where playing traditional music. I had a great time and really enjoyed visiting with local people. Listing to their music, eating their food, seeing their dress. I was in Austria for the shortest time of any country so far but I really enjoyed it as much any so far. After hanging out all night I caught a train at 4 am to Slovania. I just got in at about 9:30 but this is also already been great. I'll be here for two more nights so I'll have lots more to tell but today was very diffrent than yesterday. I went mountin bikeing through small little farming villages around a small town here in Slovania. Where last night it was hard to dance because their where so many people. Today I didn't hardly see anyone. The countryside was beautiful. I can't wait to see more. The guy (jose) who I'm staying with I meet at the tour de France. He and his wife are so generous. They are so hospitabl. I can't belive how nice they are. They aren't charging me to stay in their hotel room and their feeding me all meals also for free. Time to catch up on some of that sleep I missed last night. So buy

No comments:

Post a Comment