Friday, August 5, 2011

Italy

Three days isn't enogh for one city letalone a whole country. I stayed just one night in Milan. I got in in the afternoon and walked around a bit. I found a nice cafe on the side of a canael to eat dinner. It's was good food, beautiful surondings and people and terrible Mosquitos! I stayed the night in another hostel with probably 15 bunkbeads in a room. I thought about staying another night but I was ready for my own space. After checking out the next day I went to the two "must see" places. The cathedral which was cool. They always amaze me with the detail and the size. I also went to the castle a very cool location for a huge art gallery. With sculptures, tapistrys, paintings, ceramic, glass, furniture, even musical instruments. Way to much to see in a full day let alone a couple of hours. I caught a train to Venice.

No comments:

Post a Comment