Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Budapest

Budapest might be the city with the most touristy stuff to see out if any that I have been too. Their is so much history, so many churches, museums,festivals, people and architecture. Their where tourist everywhere and the locals apparently get sick of them like they do in Vegas because their rude. I know we don't have patients for people who come to the states and don't sleek our language but help them out the best you can it really sucks being in a forign country where you don't understand anything and having people be rude on top of it. I went on a bus tour if the city that hit some high lights then I just wandered around a bunch and got lost (because no one would help me) I did find my way to a bathhouse and spent most of the day moving from diferent tempereture pool to pool to sauna to a very relaxing massage back outside to another pool that was cool. It was in a beet building with cool decorations. The weekend was one of the city's biggest because of of week long music festival called sziget. I went the last day of the show the "
quietest" night of all. It was amazing I have never seen a stage as big as the main stage. They had tones of other stages, restaurants, grocery stores( for all the campers) showers, bunggie jumping zip lines lots of restaurants and bars that kept the party going way after the last musical act left the stage. Their where people and bands from all over the world! It really felt like a multi cultural experience. I meet some Australians to hang ou with and that was cool concerets by your self are never very fun. Now that I wouldn't have to relie on the crochet old hugarian lady's as much I would definitely go back to Budapest. Bye bye from Budapest!

No comments:

Post a Comment