Sunday, August 21, 2011

Prague

Fourth country Capitol with four diffrent currency in less than 14 days. I did really enjoy prage though. It is diffrent it's beautiful. People told me that when I was looking for city's to go to but you really have to see it. It's known as the city of towers. Their are towers everywhere. Most of them have long spiral stairs that you can climb to a place to look out over the city and se even more towers. The city is so beautiful that Hitlers generals wouldn't carry out his orders to bomb the city. They did hit some factory's and other things around the outside but the city was not damaged during the war. Their is tones of history. The Prague castle complex is the largest in the world.
The first thing I always do when I get to a new city is go to the tourist information bouth that is usuely in the train station. I ask how to get to my hotel/hostel or where one is they can recommend. I get a map of the city and most city's have a city card that covers public transportation and reduces entry fees to most of the tourist atrations.
In Prague I didn't hardly even use the public transportation because their was always something cool to see as I walk around, and climbed the tower stairs. Pow pow Prague

No comments:

Post a Comment