Monday, August 8, 2011

Moving on from Slovania

I'm just geting ready to sleep my last night in Slovenia. My host have been unbelievable. They are so nice. Not only have they not charged me for staying in one of their very nice appartment rooms but they have also feed me three meals a day. The meals have been so good with soup, salad, meat, and vegetables usuely from their garden. Talk about fresh and healthy. They also did my laundry which really needed to be done and showed me all around in their car or on their bike. It will be hard to move on because I know I won't be treated this good anywhere else. Today we didn't ride and didn't end up doing much of anything but that was so nice. I need a decompression day every once in a while. Yesterday we rode a great ride up out of town through some small farming comunitys on to a dirt road to the top of a mountain. Their where two churches at the top one in Slovania and the other in Croatia. It was humid down low but really nice up top. The day wasn't clear so views whernt purfect but it was very cool. I'm really glad to have met joze and his wife they have really made my short stay in Slovania very memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment